Friday, May 3, 2013

Creation Science Resources

(photo by me)
 
 So, firstly, I am so so so sorry for not posting in such a long time! My life has been utterly crazy and I've been trying to set my priorities straight...which has meant, letting some of my blog work drift to the back burner.
Anyway aren't you thankful Symphony has been doing such a great job posting while I've been "off"?
That's what is nice about doing a blog with somebody else! You can hopefully always have posts going...even if one person is being lazy. (me, in this case. :P)
 
SO. I wish I could write up a long article on some deep scientific topic, but all I can present at the moment is a short list of some helpful Creation Science resources which have been very valuable both on my bookshelf and in my life period! Hopefully they will be of equal use to you guys, too!
 
Creation Science Websites:
 
Answers in Genesis - This is one of my favorites. They have so much information available at one's disposal, just on their website alone! Also, I love that they've even created a Creation museum among other things.
 
The Institute for Creation Research - This is my utter, absolute favorite for Creation materials and info. I am currently taking their Creationist Worldview Course, which has been very, very useful, and I recommend it to anyone who would like to further their knowledge on science from a Biblical perspective. Also, even if you don't want to take the course, you can find ABOUNDING amounts of factual information at the site. From fulgurites to DNA and genetic code, to great Creation scientists of old. They've got the details! (That you can trust!)
 
Jonathan Park - This may be a children's audio series page, but don't let that turn you away! There are scores of resources located here, perfect for use of the entire family. My brothers and I love this program!
 
 
Audio:
 
Jonathan Park  - So as previously stated, my family loves this show. It's an audio drama similar to Focus on the Family's Adventures in Odyssey, only, its purpose is to spread Biblical truth on science, so it's got a ton more 'meat' so to speak than AIO.
 
Ravi Zacharias Ministries - I am a huge fan of RZIM. Ravi Zacharias is a brilliant apologist with a heart for helping Believers defend their faith firmly. He has a radio program called "Let My People Think", which is excellent, and you can also find videos of him debating well-known atheists.
 
John Lennox -  This is another brilliant man, who can offer great scores of knowledge and information on how to defend your faith, and rebut atheistic and evolutionistic ideas. I greatly enjoy listening to Mr. Lennox's debates.
 
 
There are many fine Creation Science books out there, and I could go on and on trying to list them all. You can find most of the best ones at either ICR or Answers in Genesis. My favorites are by John Morris, Henry Morris, and Duane Gish.
 
I know this wasn't much, and there is so much more which could be covered, but I hope this post proved helpful to you nonetheless.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love "Answers In Genesis" and the "Jonathan Park" audio series as well!!! :) It's really neat to find other Christians out there who want to proclaim that God created the world masterfully!!

    Thanks for all your work!

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete